Monday, March 24, 2014

Mojo Monday Ahoy Birthday Card

I have had this new Stampin' Up! Hide Tide Designer Series paper for a month now and haven't had the inspiration to use it. When I saw today's Mojo Monday challenge I knew that I could use this paper.

High Tide, Mojo Monday, birthday card, masculine, Open Sea, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!

Tip- It is easier to position the letters if you stamp them on your paper strip and then turn your punch over to frame the letter before you punch it out.

Supplies I used:
Open Sea stamp set
ABC-123 Sketched Letters and Numbers stamp set
pennant punch
2 1/2" circle punch
Starburst framelits
High Tide Designer Series paper
Pacific Point Classic Stampin' ink pad
Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' ink pad
Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin' ink pad
Basic Black Classic Stampin' ink pad
Calypso Coral card stock
Pacific Point card stock
Summer Starfruit card stock
Calypso Coral Baker's Twine

Thanks for checking my blog out today!
Trude

To my Stampin' Up! online store

To my Star Crafter Club


To Contact me

2 comments:

  1. It is so hard to find and make mascline cards...you make it look so easy...love this card...makes me miss the coast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should visit more often. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!