Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Springtime Hello Greeting Card

Well, it has been a week since I have been able to post. I had hoped to post a bunch of sketch challenges last week, but due to family medical issues I wasn't able to.

Today I am using the Springtime Hello stamp set that is in the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog. When I saw the sentiment, "Hello Spring", and the little bee stamp, I just had to get it. The flower sprig is from the set too.

Springtime Hello, Greeting Card, Mojo Monday, Sunday Stamps, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, floral


I used the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge
and the Color Challenge from Sunday Stamps.






Technique Tip:
I stamped the flower sprig on vellum so that I could stamp front and back. That helps keep the flower from looking so 'cookie cutter'.

Supply List:
Wild Wasabi card stock #108641
Wisteria Wonder card stock #122922
Baked Brown Sugar card stock #131296
Whisper White card stock #100730
Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper #130814
Vellum #101856
Springtime Hello stamp set- Wood #133412, Clear #133415
Circle Collection framelits #130911
Starbust framelits #132967
Subtle Stampin' Write Markers #131263
Stazon Jet Black ink #101406
Whisper White Organza Ribbon #114319
In Color Boutique Details #130938

My 24/7 Stampin' Up! store

My Customer Appreciation Program

What's New

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Trude! I love your tip about stamping on both sides of the vellum--you've created a beautiful spring picture with this technique. Your double tied bow and brown accent trim this card nicely. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this fortnight--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie, Just playing around with my stamps and decided that was a better way to use the single stamp and still keep it interesting. Love playing with stamps!

      Delete
  2. So soft and pretty - a lovely spring inspired creation. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunday Stamps designers for all the inspiration!

      Delete
  3. Hello spring indeed, where are you :) This card sure made me feel warm and hopeful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you around again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it seems like spring here. Rain, rain and more rain in sight! :) Hope you get some sunshine soon!

      Delete
  4. Happy first day of spring! What a great card to celebrate. Beautiful touch with the ribbon. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful gentle card! I love your ribbon treatment. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!