Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mixed Bunch Card Sketch Challenge

It has been awhile since I have had any time or been close enough to my supplies to join some challenges. Now that I am home from the 9 state tour, I think it is time to dive back in.

Here's the card I created for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I used the color scheme challenge from the Sunday Stamps blog.

all occasion greeting card
I do not know why the Strawberry Slush turns out so red. I tried to adjust for it, without success.



For this card I used:
Strawberry Slush card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper, Strawberry Slush ink, sponge dauber, Strawberry Slush thick baker's twine, Dazzling Details and a Brights Designer button.

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'm here for you!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear from you!
Have a Lovely Day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!