Thursday, July 10, 2014

Chalk Talk and Map Card

Have you tried the "My Digital Studio" software from Stampin' Up! yet? This is a hybrid card. I used "My Digital Studio" to print out the Map background. Then I created the card with all the regular products I would use (see the list below). I used another Mojo Monday Sketch for the layout of the card.
You can try the My Digital Studio software FREE for 30 days...but it is well worth the $19.95 that you pay to download the entire  My Digital Studio software package.
My Digital Studio

Paper:
Whisper White c.s., Basic Black c.s., Back to Black Designer Series Paper

Ink: Jet Black Stazon

Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding

Stamp Set: Chalk Talk

My Digital Studio download: Map

Punch: Spiral Border

Framelits: Apothecary Accents

Embellishment: Pearl Basic Jewels


Thanks for checking my blog out today. I would love to hear from you...please leave a comment!
Trude


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!