Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mixed Bunch Thank You Card

I still have my pink paper out and my Mixed Bunch stamp set so I thought I would make a quick card. I know it doesn't look real quick because you have to do all the dots between the flowers with a Stamp-n-Write marker. So here's an idea...cut the white card stock (4" x 5 1/4") and stamp the flowers with Strawberry slush ink. Do half a dozen of them, the stamping goes real quick. Now, put them in a protective envelope and put them in your purse along with the Strawberry Slush Stamp-n-Write marker. Now when you are sitting and waiting for an appointment, or for you child to get out of whatever activity they are involved in, pull out the cards and start dotting away!

Many Thanks stamp set, Thank You card
It is easy to switch up the sentiment too. Just use a sentiment that is bold enough to stand on its own with the big pink flowers.

Here's the short list of products I used:
Paper- Whisper White card stock, Strawberry slush card stock
Ink- Strawberry Slush, Jet Black Stazon, Strawberry Slush Stamp-n-Write marker
Stamp Sets- Mixed Bunch, Many Thanks
Embellishments- Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's twine

I'm here for you if you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Let me know if I can help you.
Comments are appreciated, I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!