Thursday, July 3, 2014

Flamingo Lingo All Occasion card

Ronald McDonald House fundraiser stamp set


Okay, as I promised earlier, since I am done with supper (made burgers tonight), here's a card that I made. It is from a previous year's Mojo Monday sketch challenge.

I used the Ronald McDonald fundraiser stamp set from Stampin' Up!; Flamingo Lingo. I really like this stamp set. I hope that Stampin' Up! sells lots of them and raises tons of money for this very worthy cause.

Paper: Calypso Coral card stock, Melon Mambo card stock, Pink Pirrouette card stock, Basic Black card stock, Whisper White card stock, Coastal Cabana card stock,

Stamp set: Flamingo Lingo

Ink: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral

Embossing folders: Fancy Fan, Decorative Dots

Embossing Dies: Oval Collection Framelits, Large Scallop Edgelit

Punch: Petite Petals, bird builder

Ribbon: Crisp Cantaloupe thick baker's twine

Bling: Rhinestone basic jewels


Well, that's it for tonight. Thanks for visiting and remember to leave a comment to get your name in the drawing for the blog candy...a stamped card from my studio!
Thanks and have a Happy, Safe 4th of July! God Bless America!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!