Monday, July 7, 2014

Regarding Dahlias Inchies Card

I am going through my Stampin' Up! stamp sets to see what I can do with ones that I haven't used. I'm also trying to come up with new ways to use ones with which I have already created projects.

Here's one that I haven't used yet. The set is called Regarding Dahlias.

I was looking at a Mojo Monday Sketch from 2010 and decided to try this stamp set with the inchies Mojo Sketch.

Paper:
Basic Black card stock, Cherry Cobbler card stock, Smoky Slate card stock, Whisper White card stock

Ink:
Jet Black Stazon, VersaMark watermark stamp

Stamp Set:
Regarding Dahlias

Other:
Cherry Cobbler embossing powder
embossing heat tool
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
Pearls Basic Jewels

Thanks for checking it out today. I would love to hear your comments.

Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!