Friday, April 24, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Remake # 1

I received the Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin' Up! a few days ago and I have been playing with it.

Here's the first remake:

Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , Stampin' Up!, April Paper Pumkin remake, Masculine card, encouragement, #stampinup, The Open Sea, Adventure Awaits
I like the look of craft paper in masculine cards. So, instead of using the bows and papers that came with the kit, I grabbed some Night of Navy ink, the Adventure Awaits, and The Open Sea stamp sets.

I stamped the envelope with stamps from The Open Sea stamp set and then Added the stamped element from Adventure Awaits. I also used Thick Baked Brown Sugar Baker's twine instead of the twine that came with the kit.

For the card that goes inside the tag pocket, I cut a piece of Whisper white the same size as the kit cards. Then I added a piece of the Designer Series Paper that is in the Maritime paper pack. I stamped The Open Sea ship image on Whisper White and cut it out with an oval framelit die.

You can still get these stamp sets, but the Bakers Twine and the Designer Series Paper are only available while supplies last. You can get them Here until their gone!

2 comments:

  1. Those are really neat Trude! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like The Open Sea stamp set and don't use it as often as I would like. Too many other stamp sets to get distracted with!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!