Thursday, April 2, 2015

Paper Pumpkin remake # 8 Greeting Card

Here's yet another remake of Stampin' Up!s March Paper Pumpkin kit.


Stampin' Up!, Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , March Paper Pumpkin, Painted Petals, Thank you card, encouragement card, birthday card

I used the Painted Petals flower stem to stamp along the bottom of the card and I also used one of the sentiments in the same set to stamp above the YOU.

I sponged the card base with Wild Wasabi ink, used a Wild Wasabi marker for the sentiment and also stamped the flower stems with Wild Wasabi.

I used some scraps from my scrap bin to punch the flowers from. I think I used Cherry Cobbler card stock, Real red card stock and Calypso Coral. I used the Boho Blossom punch.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!