Sunday, April 12, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Remake

I think this is the last of the February and March Paper Pumpkin remakes. This is a remake of the envelopes that came with the accordion cards. I used it to create a little treat box for my friend for Easter. I filled it with Jelly Belly jelly beans.
stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , Trude Thoman, Paper Pumpkin, Stampin' Up!, treat box, Easter, Crazy About You stamp set
I used the Crazy About You stamp set from Stampin' Up!s spring Occasions catalog. The leaves and flower are included with MANY words that you can combine to create greetings for almost any Occasion. It's a favorite from the catalog.

I believe I used Melon Mambo and Garden Green inks to stamp the box. The twine is the thick Bakers twine that was free during Sale-A-Bration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!