Monday, April 20, 2015

Flower Garden Quilt Mother's Day Card

Here's another card that I made with the Hexagon Embossing folder. I also used the Honeycomb Hello stamp set.
I don't think it is overkill to give my mom two different quilt cards in the same year; she loves quilts. Her mother used to make flower garden quilts.

stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , Stampin' Up!, Honeycomb Hello, Mother's Day card, floral card, Trude Thoman

I used Wisteria Wonder card stock, Whisper White card stock, Crushed Curry ink, Calypso Coral ink, Crisp Cantaloupe ink, Melon Mambo ink, and Rose Red ink (I think).

The embossed lines are not as dark as the lines on the card that I posted earlier because this is the second piece of paper I put through the embossing folder, and for this one I didn't reink it.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!