Sunday, June 14, 2015

Scrapbook Sunday # 1

I am going to try doing some scrapbook pages. I have plenty of products to use to make pages and I have plenty of photos that need to go in albums, I just haven't taken the time to create the page.

Some of the pages will be pages that I create with papers, embellishments, photos and layers. Others like this first one I created will be designed with my "My Digital Studio" program.


This is a 12" x 12" page.
I used Crumb Cake to fill the 12" x 12" background.
I used a square punch to add a square shape over the base and expanded it out to within an inch of the edge all the way around. Then I filled the punch with Soft Sky.
I added another square punch and expanded it to within 1/2" of the soft sky all the way around. Then I filled it with Crumb Cake. 
On top of this layer I added a Chevron punch, expanded it, filled it with Soft Sky, copied and pasted a second one on the end.
Then I added a square punch shape, created a retangle and put it in the lower left corner. On top of the white rectangle I added a journaling tag. I used the lined paper stamp that is in the A+ stamp set. 
After that I added the two shells from By the Seashore stamp set. I colored one with Very Vanilla and then I expanded and colored the Nautilus with Soft Suede.
Then I added the sunburst and filled it with Daffodil Delight and expanded it and moved it up to the corner.
Then add another square punch, expand it into a rectangle, add a Soft Suede shadow and fill with Soft Sky.
The Summer sun is from a free 'Label it' set. But you can create your own title in that area.

I'm going to put a photo of my grandson on this page. I have a really cute one from his first visit to the beach.

Hope you can use this idea too!

Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!