Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday Tutorial # 3

Hello, welcome back to Tuesday Tutorial!

Today I want to show you a piece of Designer Series Paper in the new catalog. It is from the set 'Color Me Irresistible'. These papers are so fun because they are already embossed with a pattern and all that you need to do is add ink to create emboss resist effects without the extra effort of the 'emboss' step.

Tuesday Tutorial, emboss resist, Trude Thoman, http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , Stampin' Up!, Color Me Irresistible, Kinda Eclectic, Ray of Sunshine, greeting card


I will send you the Tuesday Tutorial by email if you will send me your email address requesting to be added to my Tuesday Tutorial list (please send it to me privately to the email listed in my contacts and put in the subject line "add me to TT list"). This list will ONLY be used to send out the TT each week, it will not be used for marketing in any manner whatsoever.


Tuesday Tutorial, emboss resist, Trude Thoman, http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , Stampin' Up!, Color Me Irresistible, Kinda Eclectic, Ray of Sunshine, greeting card

The Tutorials include the list of supplies, photos, and instructions for completing the card.


Color Me Irresistible DSP

Thanks for stopping by today!

Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!