Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Strawberry Season Banner

It's time to post a new banner for the new season. I decided to create a strawberry banner this time. Strawberries say, "June", to me. I love the bright red color of strawberries. Oregon has a special type of strawberry call Hood and they are sweet and wonderful for jam and also eating with shortcake and ice cream. I bought a flat last week and made some jam. They were so good!

strawberry banner, Stampin' Up!, #stampinup, trude thoman, http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, summer

strawberry banner, Stampin' Up!, #stampinup, trude thoman, http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, summer
This banner turned out quite large because I used the biggest heart framelit. The banner is just over a yard wide. I used 2 dies from the Flower Frenzy Bigz die to create the flowers. The strawberry cap was die cut with a Spellbinder die.

The paper I used is from the Basic Designer Series Paper stack that is retiring. In fact everything on this banner that is Stampin' Up! will no longer be available after June 2, 2015 but if you already have these items, you too can make this banner! Even though the supplies are all retiring, I am publishing this because you can use it as an idea starter. It's so bright and cheery that I may even leave it up longer than the month of June!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!