Monday, June 1, 2015

You've Got This Greeting Card

This is a stamp set that is in the new catalog. The set is called "You've Got This". If you look at Pinterest I'm sure you've already seen many versions of it. I tried to do it a little different from the rest. I used a Mojo Monday sketch for the layout.

Mojo Monday sketch, Stampin' Up!, http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, You've Got This, encouragement card,
I also used the Color Coach for the color combination. The Color Coach by Stampin' Up! is retiring and only available until June 2, 2015. It shows different ways to combine Stampin' Up! colors. I'm sure I never would have come up with this combination on my own! (pink and green are not go-to colors for me)

I don't think I've used the spotlight technique much. This is maybe the second or third card I've used it with. I like the way it works with this Mojo Monday sketch.

I double stamped the background stamp to cover the Whisper White piece. It looks more like I used Designer Series Paper, but this background stamp is included with the "You've Got This" stamp set.

I was going to use a banner for the sentiment, but it just looked too big, so I cut it down close and I like the way it looks. It doesn't overpower the flower spotlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!