Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tuesday Tutorial # 2

This is a fun card created with Boys Will Be Boys stamp set.  

I posted a card a couple of months ago that was building blocks in primary colors. I thought that card would be good for boys or girls. Now I decided to create the same card with girl colors so that you can see how it looks.

Stampin' Up!, http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, Trude Thoman, Boys Will Be Boys stamp set, girls birthday card, Tuesday Tutorial

What do you think? I think it's great because girls love building blocks too!

Here's the link to the original

This week the Tuesday Tutorial is for the original boys' card, but the measurements are all the same. All you need to do is switch out the colors of card stock; Pirouette Pink card stock, Perfect Plum card stock, and Melon Mambo card stock. Also switch the marker colors. I used Melon Mambo embossing powder, which is now retired, but you can use black or white.

I will send you the Tuesday Tutorial by email if you will send me your email address requesting to be added to my Tuesday Tutorial list (please send it to me privately to the email listed in my contacts and put in the subject line "add me to TT list"). This list will ONLY be used to send out the TT each week, it will not be used for marketing in any manner whatsoever.


Boys Will Be Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!