Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tuesday Tutorial # 1

Hello, today I am starting another series called Tuesday Tutorial.

I will send you the Tuesday Tutorial by email if you will send me your email address requesting to be added to my Tuesday Tutorial list (please send it to me privately to the email listed in my contacts and put in the subject line "add me to TT list"). This list will ONLY be used to send out the TT each week, it will not be used for marketing in any manner whatsoever.

Today's Tuesday Tutorial is for this card which I previously posted. The Tutorial has a specific list of supplies and lists sizes to which the papers should be cut. It also has step by step instructions to create the card and a color photo of the completed card for reference.

Tuesday Tutorial, You've Got This, #stampinup, Trude Thoman, encouragement card, http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com

Have a blessed day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!