Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Mojo Monday 438 World of Thanks Card

I thought I would check out the Mojo Monday sketch today. It's a good one, as usual, so I decided to see what I could do with it.

I have too many stamps that I have never used. So, today I pulled a couple of sets out and created this card.

Banner Blast, World of Thanks, Thank You card, Mojo Monday 438, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!
Mojo Monday 438

I used several greens. The card base and shamrock are Mossy Meadow. The circle and sentiments are Cucumber Crush.

Did you know that you can add color along the edges of the gold and silver ribbon? I didn't, but I tried it and it seemed to work quite well.
This is the first time that I used the White Perfect Accents. I really like them. I'm going to have to buy more of them! Maybe it will be one of the items I offer for free, with a $50.00 order, sometime in the near future.
I used a Sharpie to color it green and added it to the center of the shamrock.

Have a blessed day,
Trude
Banner Blessings
A World of Thanks stamp set


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!