Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sweetheart Banner

Yes, I know that Valentine's Day has come and gone. But I had an idea for a banner and I had to make it before the idea was gone.

I was making a pile of envelopes for my card making classes and the thought came to me to use the envelope punch board to create little envelopes for a banner. The smallest envelope on the board wasn't quite small enough so I just figured it out. 

Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, Valentine, Sweetheart Banner, envelope punch board, bird builder punch

I used last year's Valentines paper stack because I was just playing. But I think it would look really cute in this year's Valentine's paper stack too. Actually it might be even cuter in this years paper. Here's what the paper stack looks like. It's called Love Blossoms.


I also used Blushing Bride Glimmer paper, Real Red Glimmer paper, and Vellum.

I am so glad to see some sunshine today that I decided it was time to spread some sunshine around. Leave a comment on any post on my blog through the end of April 1st, then email me your address and I will send you some sunshine mail. No fooling!

Thanks for stopping by my studio today!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!