Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday Tutorial # 38 Pretty Petals Friendship card

Have you seen the Tin of Cards kit yet? It is fun to put together. You do need to buy the kit and the stamp set separately, but if you contact me, or your regular Stampin' Up! demonstrator if it isn't me, I have the stamp set and we can get together and complete your kit!

I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) one of the Card Tin kit cards to create this card.

Tin of Cards CASE, Pretty Petals DSP, Hello Thinlits, Stampin Up, Trude Thoman, Stamp with Trude, Friendship greeting card



 
Download the tutorial now.Or, I will send you the Tuesday Tutorial by email if you will send me your email address requesting to be added to my Tuesday Tutorial list (please send it to me privately to the email listed in my contacts and put in the subject line "add me to TT list"). This list will ONLY be used to send out the TT each week, it will not be used for marketing in any manner whatsoever. 

Have a blessed day, 
Trude 



 

Check out the new Hostess Code Gift offer 


Have you had a chance to check out the deals this week?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!