Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tuesday Tutorial #35 Birthday Wishes Card

Today's card is created with a bundle from the Spring Occasions catalog. It includes the Party Wishes stamp set and punch sets. 

Have you tried gate-fold cards? They are really easy and make the card look a little more special.

Tuesday Tutorial 35, Trude Thoman, Stamp with Trude, Stampin Up, Birthday Wishes card

Download the tutorial now. Or, I will send you the Tuesday Tutorial by email if you will send me your email address requesting to be added to my Tuesday Tutorial list (please send it to me privately to the email listed in my contacts and put in the subject line "add me to TT list"). This list will ONLY be used to send out the TT each week, it will not be used for marketing in any manner whatsoever. 
 Have a blessed day, 
Trude 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!