Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Tuesday Tutorial # 37

This is another really fun card. Why? Because it uses the new Pop-up on the inside. Love it!

The stamp set is Party with Cake and the Pop-Up is part of the Party Pop-Up Thinlits dies set. Buy the bundle and save 15%! (photo and link is at the bottom of this post)

Its My Party, Stampin Up, Birthday card, Tuesday Tutorial, Trude Thoman, Pop Up card, Spring Occasions 2016

You can get the tutorial now by using this link. Or, I will send you the Tuesday Tutorial by email if you will send me your email address requesting to be added to my Tuesday Tutorial list (please send it to me privately to the email listed in my contacts and put in the subject line "add me to TT list"). This list will ONLY be used to send out the TT each week, it will not be used for marketing in any manner whatsoever. Have a blessed day, Trude 

Check out the new Hostess Code Gift offer 

Party with Cake Bundle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!