Thursday, March 31, 2016

Throwback Thursday # 30

Another Episode of Throwback Thursday!

I have had too many other things to keep me distracted and busy and I haven't had the opportunity to pull out a retired stamp set and create a card, so today I decided to go for it!

Here is my creation...

Botanical Garden, Stampin' Up!, #stampinup, Stamp with Trude, greeting card, floral, Throwback Thursday

I used a set called Botanical Garden.

It is always tricky to photograph shiny materials. There are multiple shiny surfaces on this card. The Panel with the iris is glossy white paper that Stampin' Up! used to carry. The frame behind it is silver foil paper and is still available. The background is also embossed and inked on glossy white paper. The silver satin ribbon is still available.

I used the Elegant Dots embossing folder to emboss the background. Then I used a Happy Pattern stencil over the top and spritzed it with Wisteria Wonder reinker mixed with rubbing alcohol in a Stampin' Spritzer. I like the way it turned out and the technique is real easy!

Happy Patterns stencils
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!