Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sea Street Postcard

I wanted to make a quick postcard to send out so I grabbed the Sea Street set that was still sitting on my desk and created this quick postcard.
http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com Stampin' Up! greeting card by Trude Thoman Sea Street stamp set
I used Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, and Melon Mambo ink pads. I also used Marina Mist, Melon Mambo and Pool Party Stampin' Write markers to color the school of fish.

On the back side I used the Stampin' Up! postcard (now retired).

When I create postcards to send in the mail I spray an art fixative on the front and back to set the ink. Both the printer ink and the Classic Stampin' inks will run if they get wet and you never know what kind of weather the mail will be subject to.

Sometimes I use clear contact paper on the front and back of postcards after I have completed the stamping and writing of my message. That will make a postcard stronger and help it last a little longer.

Thanks for looking!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!