Monday, May 19, 2014

Mojo Monday 143 Sea Street Card

Happy Monday!
Mondays are happy because there is always a new Mojo Monday sketch challenge to work on!
Today I am reaching back a few years and visiting a previous Mojo Monday sketch, sketch #143. Sometimes I like to do that. Especially if I am crafting and creating on Sunday and just can't wait to do the next Mojo sketch!

I used the Sea Street stamp set again. I am wearing it out until I can get my hands on the other new stamp sets in the new catalog that goes live on the 1st of June. Can you tell that I can't wait? But Mr. Octopus is so cute that I haven't tired of him yet. I made 6 of these, all a little different. I just can't get enough birthday cards added to my stash for the kiddies. I am always running behind.

http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com Stampin' Up! greeting card by Trude Thoman Sea Street stamp set

Thanks for coming by today!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!