Sunday, May 25, 2014

Wetlands Father's Day Card FMS137

Now that the Memorial Day weekend is all but done, it is time to start thinking about the card/s that you will create for Father's Day. This one is a CAS (Clean and Simple). You can use it for the guy that likes things simple and clean...or maybe you want to create a card that is quick, this works for that too!

I used the Wetland stamp set (©Stampin' Up!). Have you tried using sandpaper in any of your creations? It's a guy thing, so it's perfect for this card. I used it for the strip of 'sand'. I think the sea birds and 'sand' would look good with torn edges too.

Masculine birthday, thank you, thinking of you, father's day

 I used the Freshly Made Sketch for this week
I will be sharing another Father's Day card tomorrow. Come back and check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea to use sandpaper! I love all the texture along with the cute little birds. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!