Monday, May 26, 2014

PPA205 Sea Street Baby Card

I'm going to post my Tuesday share late Monday night because I won't have time to post this in the morning.
This is the sketch challenge from Pals Paper Arts. I decided I wanted to do a monotone card but didn't want to do white, which led me to create this baby card. However, I think I might remake this card and make it a white on white with the Marina Mist accents.

This is the card:
http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com Stampin' Up! baby card by Trude Thoman Sea Street stamp set

  This is the Sketch:

Paper: Soft Sky card stock, Marina Mist card stock, Basic White card stock

Ink: Marina Mist

Stamp Sets: Sea Street, Itty Bitty Banners

Accessories: Large safety pin, Fancy Fans embossing folder, Bitty Banner Framelits, 2 1/2" circle punch, Scallop border punch, scallop Nestabilities

2 comments:

  1. Never thought I'd say an octopus was cute but I am now. :) Thank you so much for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rae! Yes, this octopus isn't your average octopus...he is very cute! Thanks for stopping by and see you soon on another Pals challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!