Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mojo Monday Sea Street Baby Girl Card

I'm back to the Sea Street stamp set. I now have another stamp set from the new Stampin' Up! catalog and it is a baby set, but I thought I would make another baby card with the Sea Street set since I made a boy baby card with it already.
Yesterday afternoon it rained so hard that rivers were flowing down the street. I thought I did live on Sea Street! Glad I was indoors creating this cute card.
I used the Mojo Monday sketch challenge (mojo347) for this card.

Mojo Monday, baby girl card 


Here's the sketch:
I used these items:
Paper- Basic White c.s., Pink Pirouette c.s., Wisteria Wonder c.s.
Ink- Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride
Stamps Sets- Sea Street, Pennant Parade
other- Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, Delicate Designs embossing folder, Large Scallop edgelit, Pink Pirouette taffeta ribbon, pearls, Nestabilities scallop circle dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!