Wednesday, February 25, 2015

By the Seashore Treat Bag

I've been having fun creating projects with the By the Seashore stamp set. Here's the first of 4 projects, using this Stampin' Up! set, that I will be sharing with you. It's a treat bag and a gift tag.


treat bag, Stampin' Up!, Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, By the Seashore, gift tag

I used the Chevron gift bag and stamped a bunch of shells on Whisper White card stock. The little dots are sparkly, but it doesn't really show up well in the photo. I used a 1/4" circle punch and a 1/8" circle punch to punch circles from Dazzling Details Glimmer paper and scattered them around the piled shells.

For the tag, I used the chevron embossing folder and some Sahara Sand ink rubbed on with a sponge dauber. The dots on the tag are punched from gold foil paper. The strings are linen thread.

All products are available from my Stampin' Up! online store. Check out the Star Crafter club benefits by clicking on the tab at the top of the blog.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love that sea shell stamp set, so cool that you used it on the treat bag! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like anything ocean, so I am glad that Stampin' Up! has several sea themed stamp sets. I just need to get them out and play with them more often. I've had these treat bags for a year and finally got them out to do some creating. I liked how the chevrons could be viewed as waves in this design.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!