Wednesday, February 25, 2015

By the Seashore Treat Bag

I've been having fun creating projects with the By the Seashore stamp set. Here's the first of 4 projects, using this Stampin' Up! set, that I will be sharing with you. It's a treat bag and a gift tag.


treat bag, Stampin' Up!, Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, By the Seashore, gift tag

I used the Chevron gift bag and stamped a bunch of shells on Whisper White card stock. The little dots are sparkly, but it doesn't really show up well in the photo. I used a 1/4" circle punch and a 1/8" circle punch to punch circles from Dazzling Details Glimmer paper and scattered them around the piled shells.

For the tag, I used the chevron embossing folder and some Sahara Sand ink rubbed on with a sponge dauber. The dots on the tag are punched from gold foil paper. The strings are linen thread.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love that sea shell stamp set, so cool that you used it on the treat bag! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like anything ocean, so I am glad that Stampin' Up! has several sea themed stamp sets. I just need to get them out and play with them more often. I've had these treat bags for a year and finally got them out to do some creating. I liked how the chevrons could be viewed as waves in this design.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!