Friday, February 13, 2015

Sweet card for Valentine's Day

Here's another card that can be used for Valentine's Day or some other special day. If I had a granddaughter I would use it as a special "thinking of you" card. 

You Plus Me, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, Trude Thoman, Stampin' Up!, Valentine, thinking of you

I used the You Plus Me stamp set from the Stampin' Up! spring occasions catalog. 

Paper- Pink Pirrouette card stock, Basic Black card stock, Whisper White card stock, Gold Foil sheet
Ink- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' ink, Real Red Classic Stampin' ink, Whisper White craft ink
Stamp set- You Plus Me
other- Washi tape, Gold Baker's twine, 1/4" circle punch

Tip: You can use gold sequins instead of the 1/4" gold punched circles.

Please visit my Stampin' Store for all of your Stampin' Up! products!
Thanks for visiting! Have a blessed day,
Trude

2 comments:

  1. Cute valentine! I love the sponging on the background and the Washi Tape. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy
    You're right, the hearts could be done with sponging and the heart mask. In this case I used the heart stamp that came in the stamp set and the Whisper white craft ink. Because I stamped lightly with a couple of the hearts it does give it the effect of being sponged on there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!