Sunday, February 1, 2015

Choose Happiness Friendship Card


Here's a card I made today with a set that I haven't had a chance to use much and another set that I haven't previously used at all!

I wanted to create a card with the Banner Banter stamp set that has been in my drawer for probably a year. I just keep overlooking it whenever I design cards. I was looking at my other sets to see what I could put it with and saw the sentiment in the Choose Happiness stamp set. I thought they would work well together, so I created this card.


stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , Trude Thoman, Stampin' Up!, Choose Happiness, friendship card,
I used:
Paper- Cherry Cobbler card stock, Whisper White card stock, Lost Lagoon card stock
Ink- Cherry cobbler ink, Lost Lagoon ink, Jet Black Stazon ink
Stamp set- Choose Happiness, Banner Banter
Other- Banner framelit, banner punch, Stampin' sponge

I  stamped off one time before stamping each branch on the card background. I didn't want the background to overwhelm the focal point.

Have a blessed day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!