Saturday, February 7, 2015

Painted Petals Valentine

Next week is Valentine's Day. Are you ready? Here's a valentine that could be used for other occasions as well. It would be a cute birthday card or a sweet friendship card. Maybe it would make a nice anniversary card or a cheery greeting card for someone special.

stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , Trude Thoman, Painted Petals, Valentine card, Stampin' Up!
The Painted Petals stamp set is a 2-step stamp set. I stamped the flowers first and then I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to put the stems where I wanted them.

Have you noticed the Confetti heart border punch in the spring Occasions catalog? I used it for the border at the bottom of the card, but I also used it to punch some tiny hearts out of red glimmer paper to use for the centers of the roses.

Painted Petals stamp set
Products I used:
Paper- Real Red card stock, Whisper White card stock, Stacked with Love DSP paper stack,
--------red glimmer paper
Stamp Set- Painted Petals
Classic Stampin' ink- Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Other- 1/4" Real Red cotton ribbon, Confetti heart border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!