Thursday, February 5, 2015

Crazy About You Father's Day Card

Yup, I know it is WAY too early to think about special days during the summer. But, I was pulling out stamps to stamp with that I hadn't used in a while, or not at all, and ended up doing a Father's Day card! I have a new set that is in the Stampin' Up! spring occasions catalog and it is called Crazy About You. It has Many different words and phrases in it that are interchangeable. I also have the Blue Ribbon stamp set that is in the annual catalog and haven't inked it up in awhile, so I decided to use them together. I also pulled out my Stampin' Up! Color Coach and started looking through it for some color combination ideas and decided to use this color combination.

Crazy about you stamp set, Blue ribbon stamp set, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, Trude Thoman, Stampin' Up!, Father's Day card
I know it is hard to see in this photo, but I used the Confetti stars border punch to punch a bunch of tiny Silver stars from Silver Glimmer paper and then I scattered them over the card.

I used:
Paper: Pacific Point card stock, Daffodil Delight card stock, Whisper White card stock, Silver glimmer paper
Ink: Old Olive, Pacific Point
Marker: Daffodil Delight
Stamp Sets: Crazy About You, Blue Ribbon
Other: Washi Tape, Confetti Stars border punch

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!