Sunday, July 12, 2015

Scrapbook Sunday # 5

This week I made another Stampin' Up! Project Life scrapbook page. I'm having fun making them with the new card, stamp and embellishment sets that I got. I just received the "Let's Go" bundle. So many of my photos are road trip photos that I had to get that one first.

The letters are from the embellishment kit and the 2 stamps in the box on the card in the lower right pocket are from the coordinating stamp set. All the cards are from the coordinating card set.

I like to take vertical photos and my husband likes to take horizontal photos. I think both of them turned out great. The problem I had was that the original set of photo pocket pages from Project Life Stampin' Up! only held either horizontal or vertical, not both on the same page. But, hooray!, the second set of pocket pages that are in the new catalog had just what I needed, a page with both vertical and horizontal pockets on the same page!

Stamp With Trude Scrapbook Sunday
I haven't completed the journaling on this page yet, that's what the blank card at the top is for. The title is Gorge-ous Day because these photos were taken on a beautiful day in the Colombia River Gorge. The view from Crown Point is fantastic!

This is the Stampin' Up! Project Life set that I used for the scrapbook page

Let's Get Away Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!