Sunday, July 19, 2015

Scrapbook Sunday # 6

I created a two page layout today. I CASEd a layout by Lisa Curcio. Some of the new Designer Series Paper arrived at my door so I wanted to use it to create a scrapbook page.

Scrapbook Sunday 6, Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, Stampin' Up!, English Garden Designer Series Paper, scrapbook, two page layout
The background is 12" x 12" Very Vanilla for both pages. I used Soft Suede and Pool Party for the accent colors and the papers for the tags come from the English Garden Designer Series Paper pack.

Other products
2" circle punch
Chevron border punch
Mini Treat bag thinlits (washi tape)
Ornate Tag Topper punch
Old Olive Baker's twine

The tag in the upper left corner can be used for the title or for journaling.
 
Have a blessed day,
Trude 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!