Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tuesday Tutorial # 4

I don't need as many children's birthday cards as I used to. Children have a way of growing into teens and then adults! Occasionally I still need a card that would be appropriate for an elementary age child so today that is the card that I created.

stamp with trude, http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, Trude Thoman, Tuesday Tutorial, Stampin' Up!, Boys Will Be Boys stamp set, child's birthday card, stencil technique, masking technique, emboss resist technique
I used the new Color Me Irresistible Designer Series Paper on this card. I also used the techniques of masking and stenciling. If you would like the list of supplies and the instructions for this card please do the following;

I will send you the Tuesday Tutorial by email if you will send me your email address requesting to be added to my Tuesday Tutorial list (please send it to me privately to the email listed in my contacts and put in the subject line "add me to TT list"). This list will ONLY be used to send out the TT each week, it will not be used for marketing in any manner whatsoever.

Have a blessed day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!