Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday Tutorial # 7

Today's Tuesday Tutorial is about making your own embellishments. 

Sometimes you just need a little something and you don't have the right color... ask for today's Tuesday Tutorial to be delivered to your email inbox and see one way that I solve this dilemma!

I will send you the Tuesday Tutorial by email if you will send me your email address requesting to be added to my Tuesday Tutorial list (please send it to me privately to the email listed in my contacts and put in the subject line "add me to TT list"). This list will ONLY be used to send out the TT each week, it will not be used for marketing in any manner whatsoever.

Or you can download it now!
 
Here's a link to some Stampin' Up! embellishments.

 

Check out the new Hostess Code Gift offer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!