Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday Tutorial # 5

Here's one of the New In-Colors that I love! It is Watermelon Wonder.
Have you ever seen a red work quilt? If you're a quilter you probably know what I'm talking about. Well this card is pieced similar to a quilt I made a few years ago. I also ran it through an embossing folder so it looks like it has been quilted.

Perfect Pennants, Stampin Up, Trude Thoman, http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , Tuesday Tutorial, greeting card
This is my Tuesday Tutorial card and I have all the supplies and instructions ready for you. This is how you get them...


I will send you the Tuesday Tutorial by email if you will send me your email address requesting to be added to my Tuesday Tutorial list (please send it to me privately to the email listed in my contacts and put in the subject line "add me to TT list"). This list will ONLY be used to send out the TT each week, it will not be used for marketing in any manner whatsoever.

Or, come back each week and download the Tutorial Here!

 

This is the Stampin' Up! stamp set that I used for this Tuesday Tutorial Quilt card


Perfect Pennants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!