Sunday, August 16, 2015

Scrapbook Sunday # 10

Another Scrapbook Sunday! Where does the time go?

Today I created another Project Life page. I am still trying to get used to using the pocket cards and putting pages together with them. This time I used a retired set of cards for the page called, Everyday Adventure. I didn't get the accessory pack for this card set and now I wish I had it. I decided to tie the page together with buttons, because of course my grandson is as cute as a button! I wish I had a stamp with that saying. I am either going to print that sentiment on a piece of overhead transparency or look through my stamp collection to see if I have it somewhere. I will add it to the top card and then add the journaling to the second card down.


http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, Stampin' Up!, Scrapbook Sunday, Project Life
One thing that I do when I make these pocket pages is add the embellishments to the outside of the pockets instead of to the actual cards or photos. It adds some texture and if I want to move or switch the embellishments it is much easier to remove the adhesive from the plastic pockets than it is from the photos or cards.

The top and bottom cards in the center row were a single card that I cut in half to tie the row together. I also added a border design in black to each card. The border stamp is from the Tin of Cards stamp set. The 'Love You' sentiment is from the Friendly Wishes stamp set.


Friendly Whishes
Tin of Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!