Sunday, August 30, 2015

Scrapbook Sunday # 12

Hello,
It's Scrapbook Sunday again and I have a Butterfly scrapbook page to share today.


First I created the butterfly outline by creating a stamp with Fun Foam. I used the butterfly thinlit die to cut the Fun Foam.

Then I stamped on the page 3 times with the die that I had created using VersaMark ink. I embossed them with clear embossing powder.

Next I used sponge daubers to color in the butterflies, but you could use markers, colored pencils, aqua painters or watercolors.

Then I sponged in the sky (the base paper is Pirouette Pink).

Can you see the small perforations? I stamped the swirl from Everything Eleanor on a piece of vellum. Then I laid the vellum on the page and chose some of the swirls to pierce.

Any questions, let me know!

Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!