First Trip to the BeachHere is the page that I completed this week. It is the companion page for last week's page. It shows my grandson grabbing handfuls of sand for the first time and letting it run through his fingers. He was fascinated with it.
I used the same materials that I used last week.
I used two of the splatter stamps from the Gorgeous Grunge set to add a grainy effect to the Pool Party card stock behind the photos.
Here's what both pages look like side by side.
Products I used:
- Marina Mist card stock 12" x 12"
- Chocolate Chip card stock 12" x 12"
- Pool Party card stock 12" x 12"
- Crumb Cake card stock
- Night of Navy card stock
- Whisper White card stock
- English Garden Designer Series Paper
- The Open Sea stamp set
- From Land to Sea stamp set
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
- Everything Eleanor stamp set
- 1 3/4" circle punch
- 2" circle punch
- Whisper White craft ink
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' ink
- Mint Macaron In-Color ink
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin' ink
- VersaMark Watermark ink