Sunday, August 2, 2015

Scrapbook Sunday # 8

I'm working on the photos from a couple of years ago when my grandson visited the west coast for the first time. This scrapbook page shows the first time that he set his little feet in the sand.

Right now Stampin' up! doesn't have any nautical, beach themed Designer Series Papers that I could put this page together with so I had to be creative.

Scrapbook Sunday, Stampin' Up!, Trude Thoman, The Open Sea, From Land to Sea, Stamp with Trude
I used the swirl stamp from Everything Eleanor to get some splashy waves and I used two stamp sets to decorate the punched circles; The Open Sea and From Land to Sea.

The card stocks are:

  • Marina Mist
  • Pool Party
  • Night of Navy
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Crumb Cake
  • Whisper White

The Designer Series paper is: 

  • English Garden

 The Stamp sets I used:

The Open Sea

Everything Eleanor

Gorgeous Grunge

From Land to Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!