Sunday, October 11, 2015

Scrapbook Sunday # 18

Here's a quick 2-page layout that I created for my grandson's third birthday photos. I didn't put any journaling cards on these pages because it is going to be a part of a continuing spread and other pages with have the pertinent information.

I used a fancy 12" x 12" sheet from a retired Designer Series paper pack called 'Birthday Bash'. The polka dot paper is currently in the catalog. It is one of the designs in the Brights Designer Series paper stack.

The Tangerine Tango is from the current catalog. It is in the paper set 'Sweet Li'l Things'.


















The cupcake liners were punched from 'Color Me Irresistible Designer Series Paper and then I sponged them with Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy and Cucumber Crush inks.

Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!