Thursday, October 15, 2015

Throwback Thursday # 19

This week I am again using a stamp from Wonderful Woodcuts because it is another nautical stamp. This one could be used for several occasions, not just Father's Day.

Again I also used some of the Maritime Designer Series Paper, but I also used some of the paper from the retired Designer Series Paper Regal Background stack.

The Globe and anchor are from The Open Sea stamp set.

The Open Sea stamp set, Stampin' Up!, Trude Thoman, stamp with Trude, Wonderful Woodcuts, nautical, masculine, Father

 

Retired products I used:
Wonderful Woodcuts stamp set
Maritime Designer Series paper stack
Regal Background Designer Series paper stack

Current products I used:
Whisper White card stock
The Open Sea stamp set
Night of Navy Classic Stampin' ink pad
Bermuda Bay card stock
Pool Party card stock
Dimensionals

Other:
Star rhinestone

The Open Sea stamp set
From Land to Sea stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!