Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday 201- Stamping Beyond the Basics

I decided that I should actually change the name of today's post because it really isn't about Basic stamping. You don't need special techniques when you are learning the basics. So this is really beyond the basics.

Today's Technique is shadow stamping.

First I stamped Flowering Flourishes in Chocolate Chip ink onto Soft Sky card stock.

Then I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig and VersaMark watermark ink to stamp a 'shadow' next to the first stamped image.
Stamp-a-ma-Jig, shadow stamping, Trude Thoman, Stampin' Up!, Stamp with Trude, greeting card, Flowering Flourishes, Wednesday 201, Beyond the basics
Here's the card I created. Yes, the effect is very subtle on this card stock. On some other card stocks it shows up more. Something interesting to experiment with anyway.

Hope you enjoyed this technique. I'd love to hear what you did with it and how it worked for you!

Have a blessed day,
Trude
Stamp-a-ma-Jig



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!