Thursday, October 1, 2015

Throwback Thursday # 17

I couldn't get a photo of this card that is a true-to-life image. I think it is just too glossy and golden. With a little help from PicMonkey it is very close.

Kindness Shared, Stampin' Up!, Trude Thoman, Throwback Thursday, polished stone technique, vellum, greeting card
I used the polished stone technique to create the background for this card. Then I used the heart stamp to stamp all over the background using the new Stampin' Up! archival ink pad.

I also tried the new archival ink on the vellum overlay and it worked great. I used my heat tool to dry it and it dried really quick without warping the vellum at all!

I really wanted to put some ribbon and an antique looking bow on this card but I didn't have any ribbon that would work. Oh well.

Retired products I used:
Kindness Shared stamp set
Glossy Paper
Blendabilities
Large Delicate Doilies Sizzlit

Current Products I used:
Gold Foil card stock
White Vellum
Basic Black Archival ink pad
Dimensionals

Other:
Adirondack Strawberry ink
Adirondack Cranberry ink
Adirondack Gold Mixative
Tiny black brads from a local craft store
Krylon Gold leafing pen
Fuchsia card stock scrap from my bin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!