Sunday, October 18, 2015

Scrapbook Sunday # 19

I am still struggling with using the Project Life embellishment packs. I wanted to make this a quick page, but I wanted to see how I could incorporate some of the embellishments. 
I decided to use some of the little hearts around the cute picture of my grandson. Then I used a 'Perfect Picture' banner on the group photo.
I put some flowers up by the box where I am going to write the title. Then I used an arrow to point at the cute picture of my grandson. 
I then found the little bag of camera paper clips that came in the embellishment package so I added that to a photo. In another little bag there was a sheet of yellow bubbles, so I used 3 of those on another photo. 
I am happy with this page because I want the photos to be the main focus, not the embellishments, but I didn't think the addition of a few small elements really distracted from anything.
Scrapbook Sunday, Stamp with Trude, Project Life, Lets Get Away, scrapbook page
I also added the banner to the grandson's photo. I thought maybe I could use it for a clever word or phrase. The only embellishment that is actually on a photo is the paper clip. All the other stickers are stuck to the pocket page.
What do you think?

Thanks for looking! Have a blessed day,
Trude

 
Let's Get Away embellishment package



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!