Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Journal It! # 123

Journal It! 123

Today your journal prompt is:

Did you meet any of your great grandparents? What do you know or remember about them?

Write the prompt in your journal and Journal It!

________________________________________________________________________

My mother's mother had an old wringer washer that she used when I was growing up. My Father's mother had an "automatic" washer. When I was about  three and a half or four years old, my Father's grandfather (my great grandfather) told me that he didn't have a fore-arm because he had lost it in a washing machine. I didn't know what a big joker he was, that is pretty much my only memory of him. I didn't find out until I was in my twenties that it was actually a train accident that caused him to lose his fore-arm. He was the only great grandparent that I ever met.

Do you have any warm or funny memories to share about yours? We'd like to hear them.

_________________________________________________________________________

Christmas is just around the corner now. Do you have the new Holiday Catalog? I would love to be your demonstrator.

You can see the online catalog here.

Have a blessed day,
Trude

*********************************************************************
The  silver-haired head is a crown of glory, if it is found in the way of righteousness. Proverbs 16:31

*********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!