Thursday, September 10, 2015

Throwback Thursday # 14

Welcome back to Throwback Thursday. This week I pulled out another snowman stamp set called 'Frosty'. I've just been pulling stamp sets from the front and rotating them to the back when I'm done with them so it is rather random that I am sharing 2 snowmen cards on 2 consecutive Thursdays.

Throwback Thursday, Stampin' Up!, Trude Thoman, Stamp with Trude, Frosty, Christmas card,
The sparkles on this card don't show up very well in this photo. Perhaps if you click on the photo you can see the glitter that I added to the snowflakes, snowman and greeting. This card is 4" x 6" instead of the standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

Retired products I used:
Bashful Blue 12" x 12" card stock
Blendabilities
Frosty stamp set

Current products I used:
Dimensionals to pop up Frosty
New framelits from the 2015 Holiday catalog- square pillow box set
Dazzling Details glitter
Marina Mist ink
Memento Tuxedo black ink
Silver foil paper
Whisper White card stock

Have a blessed day,

Trude

2 comments:

  1. Do you have this retired set? One of my aunts had a collection of snowmen; they make me think of her.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!