Sunday, September 13, 2015

Scrapbook Sunday # 14

I was hoping that I could get this blog post finished before I went on vacation but it didn't happen. I took my laptop along so that I could create the post while I was on vacation, it didn't happen. I was just enjoying my family too much to even get on the computer much last week.

This is the page that I created for the blog that I didn't get to...
The pocket page is an 8 1/2" x 11" six card layout. I will put it in the 12" x 12" album with the 12" page layouts, but I wanted to use this smaller page because I wanted to put all the photos on the same page to show the progression- what happened before the cute shot of my grandson poking his head out of the sand pit that his uncle had been digging. He was so excited about being in the sand and curious about what his uncle was doing, that he wanted to crawl right in.
I only had two small pockets left and so I am using one of them for the journaling. Both of the journal cards are Project Life from Stampin' Up! cards. I'm not adding any embellishments to the photos because I don't want the distraction, I just want the photos to speak for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!